Friday, April 17, 2015

Tim McDuffey Named to the Nation's Top One Percent!

We are so proud of Tim McDuffey for receiving outstanding recognition for his legal excellence! Check out this press release to learn more about Tim's award.

Tim McDuffey Named to the Nation's Top One Percent

Tim McDuffey, of The McDuffey Law Firm, LLC, has been selected to the 2015 list as a member of the Nation's Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. NADC is an organization dedicated to promoting the highest standards of legal excellence. Its mission is to objectively recognize the attorneys who elevate the standards of the Bar and provide a benchmark for other lawyers to emulate.

Members are thoroughly vetted by a research team, selected by a blue ribbon panel of attorneys with the podium status from independently neutral organizations, and approved by a judicial review board as exhibiting virtue in the practice of law. Due to the incredible selectivity of the appointment process, only the top one percent of attorneys in the United States are awarded membership in the NADC. This elite class of advocates consists of the finest leaders of the legal profession from across the nation.

When asked about his Award, Tim McDuffey replied:
"I am completely humbled by this honor. When I look at the list of prestigious attorneys being honored, I am beyond grateful that I would be mentioned in the same class as them. This is an honor I never expected to receive practicing law at the Lake of the Ozarks. It is nice to know that if you work hard and represent your clients well, people do take notice.
I want to thank all my clients for their trust in me and allowing me to help them through the difficult trials of their lives.
I also want to thank my family for allowing me the time to do this demanding job and supporting me through all the cases and trials. Finally, I want to thank my staff for their hard work and their contributions to my success."
Tim McDuffey practices law at the McDuffey Law Firm, LLC located at 5754 Parkside Village Ct., Osage Beach, MO. He is a trial attorney and has represented individuals all over the State of Missouri. As a trial attorney located at the Lake of the Ozarks, Tim McDuffey has recorded numerous record-setting jury verdicts. He has also been selected to the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocacy Group for his work representing individuals harmed by the negligence of others.

McDuffey Law Firm Is Here For You

If you find yourself in need of legal representation at the Lake of the Ozarks, remember that the team at McDuffey Law Firm is only a phone call away. We promise to do everything in our power to ensure you receive proper compensation for your losses.

McDuffey Law Firm, LLC
www.McDuffeyLaw.com
Ph. (573) 302-7211
Fax. (573) 302-7215

5754 Parkside Village Ct.,
P.O. Box 368
Osage Beach, Mo 65065
Find us On Google Maps

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
Add us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment