Friday, December 4, 2015

Client Testimonials For McDuffey Law Firm

Our Lake of the Ozarks personal injury law firm was built on the belief that every individual deserves access to the same high-quality legal representation as major insurance companies, and we strive to deliver this level of service to our clients every single day. Thanks to the individual attention we provide each of our clients, we have been able to achieve award-winning results.

However, we don't expect you to take our word for it. At McDuffey Law Firm, we believe that a referral from a former client is greatest form of compliment. Here is a quick look at what some of our clients have to say about our personal injury attorney in Osage Beach, MO.



Client Testimonials for McDuffey Law Firm

“Hiring Tim was the best decision we ever made. We initially went to an attorney in Kansas City who did nothing on our case. He told us we had a difficult case. The insurance company never made an offer before trial. Tim tried the case, and we won. He was masterful in front of the jury. I can’t imagine what our lives would have been like without him.”
- Vicky, Edwards MO
Medical Malpractice

My husband and I were seriously injured when we were hit by a drunk driver. We initially hired a lawyer out of St. Louis. He did nothing on our case. Tim understood how serious our injuries were and how overwhelmed we were being out of work and having hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills. Tim took our case to jury trial and won! At one point we would have been willing to settle our case for the defendant’s $50,000 insurance policy. Instead, with Tim’s help, we ended up with a multi-million dollar verdict.
- Virginia, Macks Creek MO
Car Accident

“My husband was seriously injured in a tractor trailer accident. We called several of the advertising firms out of Springfield. We even hired one. After a year of doing nothing on our case, my aunt recommended Tim to me. Tim took over the case and within a few months had found evidence which got us a settlement. I don’t know what we would have done if we hadn’t gone to see Tim.”
- Rhonda, Lebanon MO
Semi-Truck Accident

Thanks for your assistance and cooperation on our case. I enjoyed our time together and especially appreciated the way you handled your relationship with me. I enjoyed learning from you and I especially appreciate you sharing about your faith and family.
- Brad, St. Louis MO
Medical Malpractice

Before I contacted the McDuffey Law Firm, I contacted my neighbor whose whole family I have had the pleasure of knowing for over 50 years. The son is now the head of a large and successful law firm in Kansas City. After explaining my accident to him, he recommended I contact Tim McDuffey. I found everything in his recommendation to be true. I was, and am, completely satisfied with the professional manner with which your firm handled my case.
- Royce, Sunrise Beach MO
Trip and Fall

After being seriously injured on the job, I consulted several law firms to discuss my case. Two of these internet site law firms who were highly regarded as the “best” work comp firms claimed there was no case and would not proceed any further. I called the McDuffey Law Firm and sat down with Tim. Mr. McDuffey not only informed me that we had a workers’ compensation case but, that we had a potential case against the co-worker who injured me. In the end, we received far greater compensation than I could have ever imagined. Trust me when I say this, do not waste your time anywhere else. McDuffey Law Firm is the best.
- Steve, Camdenton MO
Workers' Compensation

McDuffey Law Firm Will Be Here For You

We understand that no amount of money can make up for the serious injuries you or your family may have sustained at the hands of another, but we aim to ease your recovery process by alleviating some of the financial stressors you may be facing. As a contingency-based practice, we never charge our clients anything for our services unless we win their case. This "no win, no fee" structure allows our clients to feel confident that when they hire our Missouri personal injury attorney, they will receive the best service possible.

If you are in need of a personal injury lawyer at the Lake of the Ozarks, we encourage you to schedule your free consultation. Call (573) 302-7211 to book yours today!


McDuffey Law Firm, LLC
www.McDuffeyLaw.com
Ph. (573) 302-7211
Fax. (573) 302-7215

5754 Parkside Village Ct.,
P.O. Box 368
Osage Beach, Mo 65065
Find us On Google Maps

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter



Connect with Tim McDuffey on LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment