Thursday, June 25, 2015

What Are Our Clients Saying About Us?

We serve a wide variety of different clients in several different types of personal injury cases at the Lake of the Ozarks, but one thing always remains the same - we strive to constantly deliver outstanding service. We are humbled by the opportunity to make a difference in our clients' lives, and we are exceedingly grateful to our clients who take the time to let us know how much they appreciate our services. Here is a sneak peek at some of the great things our clients have said about us.


Thanks for your assistance and cooperation on our case. I enjoyed our time together and especially appreciated the way you handled our relationship with me. I enjoyed learning from you and I especially appreciate you sharing about your faith and family.
Brad - St. Louis, MO
Medical Malpractice

I was referred to Tim by a friend. At first, I was hesitant to speak to an attorney. Once I sat down with Tim, he explained to me that I had three separate cases - one for workers' compensation, one against the person who had caused the accident, and an underinsured motorist claim against my own insurance policy. Tim got me a settlement against the lady who hit me and a settlement with my insurance. He also got me permanent total disability benefits on my workers' compensation case. I get a check every week from Work Comp and I think of Tim every time I receive it. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate Tim at a 15.
Leray - Climax Springs, MO
Workers' Compensation & Personal Injury

Hiring Tim was the best decision we ever made. We initially went to an attorney in Kansas City who did nothing on our case. He told us we had a difficult case. The insurance company never made an offer before trial. Tim tried the case and we won. He was masterful in front of the jury. I can't imagine what our lives would have been like without him.
Vicky - Edwards, MO
Medical Malpractice

Tim, I wanted to thank you for being there for me. I will always remember you for what you have done for me and my family.
Lori - Camdenton, MO
Wrongful Death
Tim McDuffey, Personal Injury Attorney

I thought about handling my workers' compensation case on my own. I knew Tim from high school. Since the consultation was free, I sat down with him to discuss my case. I almost settled my case for $12,000. Instead, Tim helped me on my case. I got on Social Security Disability and, on top of that, received a $60,000 settlement on my workers' compensation case. It was amazing. Tim told me during the very first meeting what was going to happen, and it was amazing to watch him skillfully get it done over the course of the case.
Ky - Lake Ozark, MO
Workers' Compensation

I was in a head-on collision four years ago. I broke my right femur bone, shattered my left collarbone, had a collapsed lung, and broke bones and toes in my right foot. I was a mess. My mother-in-law contacted Tim McDuffey about taking on my case. When I met with Tim and his staff after I was out of the hospital, I felt safe and at home, like part of his family. He listened to my tears and he took on my case. He was also my disability advocate; within ten minutes of walking into a disability hearing, we walked away with Disability. I was very impressed. Tim did all my paperwork and gathered all the medical information. At the end when we settled for $1 million out of court, Tim kept track of all my bills and paid off all my medical loans first. I was very happy to know he had my best interests at heart. Tim, I could not thank you, Michelle, and your law firm enough for what you have done for me and my family. I know first-hand that if I ever need him, he will be the only attorney I would call. Thanks, Tim, for always treating me like a part of your family.
Elnora - Columbia, MO
Car Accident

We truly appreciate the opportunity to work with these and many other wonderful clients, and we are proud to have made a positive impact on their lives. If you find yourself in need of a personal injury attorney at the Lake of the Ozarks, we hope you will keep McDuffey Law Firm in mind!


McDuffey Law Firm, LLC
www.McDuffeyLaw.com
Ph. (573) 302-7211
Fax. (573) 302-7215

5754 Parkside Village Ct.,
P.O. Box 368
Osage Beach, Mo 65065
Find us On Google Maps

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
Add us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment